Hey there. I'm Cassandra Jackson-Baker.
But you can call me Cass.
I am a film photographer specialising in interiors, editorial, food, and travel imagery. I set up Little Stories. in 2017 to capture bespoke and engaging images that tell your business and brand's unique story so you can elevate your visual marketing strategy. I hold a BA in Visual Media from American University in Washington D.C. where I honed my visual story telling skills by focusing exclusively on photojournalism/editorial photography and cutting my teeth on the streets of the American capital.
My photography balances the current trend for beautifully styled yet relaxed images with advanced photographic techniques. I love to work with natural light, lines, texture and symmetry and you will often find these themes in my work. As a trained photojournalist, all of my images are post-processed with an editorial eye. The end result is a polished image that looks natural.
My work has appeared in The Guardian.
Previous clients include Trivago and Google.
Five fun facts about me
1) I grew up in New York City, but always knew I wanted to live in London. After living in Berlin, Sydney and Vienna, I finally made it to the UK in 2007.
2) I love cats! So much so, I used to own a cat-sitting business.
3) My husband and I are cycling mad. We own seven bicycles, including a tandem, and have cycled all over the world.
4) Peroni is my drink of choice.
5) I have this thing with mushy peas. I know, I know. Weird! But I love them.
If you want to up your visual content game, then get in touch.